Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy speeds recovery of the body and increases energy. Mild Hyperbaric Therapy (HBT) is a safe method of delivering more oxygen to the body at the cellular level. HBT provides the optimal environment for the body to carry out vital cell processes, thereby increasing the capacity for the body to heal itself. Mild Hyperbaric Therapy allows for healing at the cellular level, which is critical for changes to be made which in turn affect healthy tissue formation, making it possible for healthier organs and ultimately a healthier body overall.
Watch a video to see how it looks and works:
If you are….
- Anyone seeking general health improvement and relief from non life threatening conditions, such as headaches, fatigue, arthritis, asthma & allergies and more.
- Athletes desiring peak performance and rapid recovery from workout or injury.
- Persons requiring rapid recovery from injury, trauma, or those preparing for or recovering from surgery.
- Sufferers of chronic and/or serious medical conditions or illnesses such as Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Lyme Disease, and more.
- A mother and recently gave birth.
Conditions which may benefit from Hyperbaric Therapy include:
ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, Autism, Asthma, Allergies, Acute Mountain Sickness, Acne, Brain Injury, Bell’s Palsy, Chronic Fatigue, Cerebral Palsy, Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Frequent Air Travel, Hypoxia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, Anti-Aging, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Joint Pain, Loss of Limb, Lupus, Immune deficiency, Multiple Sclerosis, Sports Injury, Stroke, Surgery: Pre/Post, Wound Healing, Diabetes, Circulation Problems, Headaches, Acid Stomach, Candidiasis, Body Detoxification, Skin Disorders, Sleeping disorders, Cosmetic Surgery, Lyme Disease.